General Statement of Faith
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and the only Savior from sin.
- That Jesus Christ is the Healer of the body through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.
- That Jesus Christ is the Baptizer with the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Soon Coming King.
- That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
General Rules of Conduct
To be identified with the Church of Almighty God is a sacred privilege. Every born again believer needs to show evidence of salvation from sin by pursuing a godly life and exhibiting fruit of a life being lived for Jesus Christ.
- By avoiding a sinful lifestyle. (1 Thes. 5:22)
- By being faithful to church services. (Heb. 10:25)
- By cooperating with church leadership. (Heb. 13:7,17)
- By supporting the church with tithes and offerings. (Mal. 3:8-10)
- By sharing Jesus with others. (1 Pet. 3:15; Mk. 5:19; Rev. 12:11)
- By Maintaining a spirit of agreement and avoiding all forms of discord. (1 Cor. 1:10-17)
- In the Trinity of the eternal Godhead: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Jn. 14:26)
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Jn. 1:1)
- In the person and deity of the Holy Spirit. (Jn. 16:18)
- In the inspired and inerrant Word of God, The Bible. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- In salvation by grace through faith and not of works. (Eph. 2:8)
- In the propitiation for sin only by the Blood of Jesus Christ. (1 Jn. 2:2)
- In the substitutionary atonement for all mankind. (2 Cor. 5:15)
- In the total sinfulness of mankind. (Rom. 3:23)
- In the reality and person of the devil. (1 Pet. 5:8)
- In the necessity of the being Born Again. (Jn. 3:5-8)
- In water baptism by immersion. (Rom. 6:4; Col. 2:12)
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. (Acts 2:4)
- In Divine Healing. (1 Pet. 2:24)
- In the imminent return of Jesus Christ. ( Mat. 24:36-46)